Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random

Dear P.Diary,

So basically i went over my usual texting amount so my messaging plan got taken away.

whatever. i lived well before it.. it's not a necessity.

anywho.. i don't really know what to write about. i think i want to go shopping tomarrow. but i probably won't be able to.

summer is a time of flowy floral printed chiffon tanks and dresses. that's what i always think of. with hair that is just let loose to go wild and crazy under the sun.

i want to go to the beach and feel the warm sand slip between my toes. then walking on the wet sand where the water comes and goes.

i wish i owned an island so that could be my getaway.
i need an escape from this world. and things of this world. i could care less about the world.

life in the world is only temporary.

i'm pretty much writing of random stuff that pops into my head because i felt like posting however i didn't know what to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment