Friday, July 10, 2009

BOOKNERD.

Dear P.Diary,

I'm pretty content, even though i have no texting, no social life, and no freedom. i'm okay! and i find it kind of weird that i'm calm with this situation because i'm usually not like this. So anyways, i'm reading Hamlet, and it's pretty cool.. not to sound like a book nerd .. but there are cool ideas in here. I have so much SAT work to do and on top of that, i have Theory of Knowledge's Extended Essay to work... scratch that.. START on! and revise other essays that will be sent away senior year. i'm just gonna keep rolling by. It doesn't matter what you were in life, or how much money you made, or Who you were, to me, it matters how you lived your life.

I just felt like writing this blog but i barely have anything to say except that i'm content at the moment, probably because i'm reading Hamlet. Books keep me distracted from my enslaved life.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment