Sunday, July 5, 2009

Metamorphosis.

Dear Public Diary,

I'm clueless about what i want to do for the rest of my life. How do people expect us teenagers to have a plan that we'll carry through our life? Life is unexpected. You never know what could happen. Seriously, you never know.

I want to end my high school STRONG.

begin weak and end strong. i wish colleges would see the journey i made.
It's not about what grades you got. After all grades don't mark your life.You don't get grades at your job. I believe high school is a preparation for general education in college, or even early experimentation in fields of your interests. It's all for the developing of an individual.

It's about the journey to where you get. How one grows as a person. How one sees himself or herself changing.

catepillar to butterfly.

metamorphosis .

- Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment