Friday, July 3, 2009

broken wishes and mirrors.

Dear Public Diary,

I feel like giving up. I feel like nothing in the world matters to me anymore.

Lately i only care about basic necessities like food and clothing.

I wish i could become a musician.

I wish i could have a million dollars. wth would i do with that anyways?

I wish i could go on a boat and just row out into the ocean until i can't see land.

I wish i could go on top of a mountain and yell until my voice runs out.

i have so many wishes that'll probably never come true.

all i can do is just survive on earth. although most of my wishes don't come true, i should at least put on a mask that covers my sadness.

who do i see in the mirror? i don't know sometimes i feel like i'm looking at a face i do not know.

who do you see in the mirror?

No comments:

Post a Comment