Saturday, July 11, 2009

Floating.

Dear P.Diary,

Today was a pretty mellow day. I think my parents understand that i need to go out and have fresh air.. which is a good thing! i have a way with korean words. I went to Fullerton, where me and my friend's family ate at Souplantation! it was delish. :] then played tennis after how many months?! In the car ride home though, i started having all these ideas about the future. Not in the sense of my future, but the future in general. What would things look like?

I wish i could go sit on a rock next to a river right now. I want to hear the water running down. Or i want to go canoeing at night! LOL i'd probably get eaten by some creature. haha. I want to glide across a great amount of water, while in the moonlight. Seems cool at the moment. I feel like being at complete peace.

what do you want to do?

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment